Adding an Element
- Go to your Home Page inside WordPress
- In the top menu bar, click “Edit with WPBakery Page Builder”
- For a Blank Page, ‘Click Add an Element.’ For a Page with existing content, hover over an existing section, then click the gold ‘+’ to add a new content Element.
- Search through the element options and select the one you want to add.
5. Click the selected item. A menu box will appear, allowing you to edit the section. Make the edits you wish to add to the section, then click ‘save.’
6. In the blue menu at the top, click ‘update.’ Then click the ‘x’ to leave the builder.
Your new content will now display on the page you were editing.